Power washing, removing dirt, algae, and other contaminants from outdoor surfaces using pressurized water via a power or pressure washer operated by professional cleaners, like those at Safe Spray, is an incredibly important aspect to add any spring-cleaning to-do list. The professionals at Safe Spray have made it their mission to keep your family, employees, and students as safe as possible by ensuring that your home or business is disinfected. Safe Spray has a large client base that includes hospitals, schools, colleges, and universities.
Safe Spray wants to make sure that you, and particularly children, the elderly, and people who are immunocompromised, are as safe as possible. We only use ecologically beneficial products, which means they are 100% safe for humans and the environment.
Electrostatic spraying quickly and effectively disinfects exposed surfaces. Safe Spray employs an EPA-registered solution that removes viruses from the hospital-grade. The eradication of influenza, COVID-19, and other viruses is 99.999 percent effective when done using Safe Spray’s procedure.
Power washing is useful for a clean, sanitary, and polished appearance on your house’s exterior, yet it requires skill as well as extreme caution. Hiring the specialists at Safe Spray to power wash your home this spring will save you time, money, and aggravation. Detailed below are the many reasons why hiring the specialists at Safe Spray is exactly what your home needs this spring.
- Seasonal allergies are a major disadvantage of switching from winter to spring. Spring air is full of pollen, dandelions, and other allergens, which can cause stuffy noses and itchy throats and eyes. Professional power washing removes mold and allergens attached to your home’s surfaces, allowing you to breathe easier during the spring.
- Spring cleaning is a fun event and allows the opportunity to declutter and start fresh. However, the amount of effort required to completely remodel your home may be staggering. Hiring specialists to clean your house’s exterior will save you time and back discomfort. You’ll have more time outside enjoying your life and peace of mind that everything is clean and comfortable.
- Hiring experts may be seen as a cost vs. benefit situation, but when you invest in expert power washing, you save money in the long run. Preventative maintenance such as professional power washing adds value to your property. Power washing can also restore the freshness of your surfaces and is a wonderful alternative to major upgrading.
- Winter winds and storms deposit debris on your home’s exterior, which may become trapped in the gaps of your siding. We have the knowledge and experience to refresh your home’s siding and help it resist the elements, no matter what type of siding you have.
- Whether your deck, porch, or patio is made of wood, stone, composite materials, or natural stone, our power washing will get the outside of your property ready for entertaining.
- Concrete surfaces are porous, making them more vulnerable to mold and mildew. Mold and mildew on concrete can be removed using power washing effectively because it is permeable.
- When it’s raining, algae and mold build up on roofs, leaving black and green streaks. Our zero-pressure washing will completely clean your roof and stop future mold growth without causing any damage.
- Why not get rid of any old oil stains now that you’re spring cleaning in your garage? We can remove most oil stains and streaks.
- Windows are susceptible to extreme temperatures and a lot of rain. Your windows will suffer from the cold and rain. We can clean both the outside and inside of your windows, regardless of how high or low, enabling you to enjoy the increased sunlight.
For all your expert disinfecting needs, contact us here or call us at (855) 777-2987.